We have resources and tools to help maximize engagement and enrollment participation across all channels and media.
We have a dedicated PEO resource team who will help you build the right offering. Our Enrollment & Technology Consultants and Account Management team will tailor an approach and provide the resources to meet your enrollment, technology, and service needs.
As a mutual company, we put your needs first. We measure ourselves by how much we’ve helped people, businesses, and communities to protect their futures in life, health, and wealth.
We have the products, experience, and resources to support you. We also have exemplary financial ratings: *
A.M. Best A++
Standard & Poor’s AA+
Employers report that the ability to access more comprehensive and cost-effective benefits was among the top reasons they decided to join a PEO.1 Explore our various products and services.
- Help to cover out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Payments are made to the worksite employee and can be used for any purpose
- #1 in Group Dental cases sold for groups with 10+ and 500+ employees and #2 in Group Vision and Voluntary Vision premium2
- One of the nation’s strongest dental PPO networks with discounts to help members save
- Vision options through three leading national networks (Guardian, VSP and Davis Vision)
- #1 in the U.S. for total new and inforce disability cases3
- Short and Long Term Disability (STD/LTD), state mandated disability, and paid leave programs
- #1 in new and inforce AD&D cases4
- Broad range of plans including Basic Term Life, Voluntary Term Life, and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Will prep services5 available at no cost on all Voluntary Life plans
Employee Assistance Program6 provides worksite employees and their families with counseling for stress management and mental health, dependent or elder care, nutrition, fitness, and legal or financial issues.
College Tuition Benefits Program7 helps families reach their college savings goals. Available enhancement on all products.
For more than 160 years, Guardian has been helping people protect their futures and secure their lives. Every day, we serve approximately 29 million people through a range of insurance and financial products. As one of the largest mutual insurance companies, we know what matters most: putting the needs of our customers first.