Life insurance can do more than just provide benefits for children. With life insurance from Guardian, you can set up your beneficiaries in lots of different ways.
While 74% of those with life insurance obtain it from their workplace,1 more than 60% have either no life insurance or less than industry recommended coverage amounts.2
People tend to overestimate the cost of life insurance. Most don’t realize that the average monthly premium can be as affordable as other expenses, such as the cost of a daily latte.
That can be appealing to millennials – less than 50 percent of whom own life insurance. While younger millennials are less likely to own a house or have children (two key life insurance ownership triggers), they may not realize that life insurance can stretch beyond traditional uses to support causes they care about, too.
We offer a wide variety of complementary products and features that address employees’ needs:
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) – Help increase financial confidence for employees by offering AD&D insurance as a complement to a Guardian life plan to cover accidental death and injuries.
- LifeAssistSM– Provide employees with the critical income needed should they suffer a severe or catastrophic disability.
- Will Preparation Services – Offer employees complimentary access to estate planning professionals, online planning documents, and a resource library. Standard with all voluntary life plans.3
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Give employees the opportunity to access confidential, one-on-one, and web-based support on personal, financial, and legal matters. Workplace tools for employers are also available.
Our enrollment support takes the work off employers by offering:
- a wide array of product education and decision support resources like onsite meetings, phone help, and online tools
- multiple online enrollment options through GuardianAnytime.com or benefits administration platforms driven by the latest technology
- re-enrollment options that allow employees to increase coverage over time without medical exams
As a company that’s been delivering on promises for more than 160 years, our stability means we’ll be there when our customers need us most. When a life claim is filed, a tenured, dedicated life case manager handles your employees’ experience with empathy and care, and facilitates fast, accurate benefits payments.