Almost nine in ten U.S. workers say it is important that their family is protected financially in the event of their premature death.1
Life insurance can help protect what's valuable to employees and is an important part of financial wellness. You can help more clients offer a comprehensive benefits package that not only sets their employees on a path toward added financial independence but also helps employers. How?
Financial stress impacts working Americans’ emotional and physical well-being.²
- Financial-related stress can distract people at work
- It can take a physical toll and impact a company’s health-related costs
With a life insurance offering that helps reduce employees’ financial stress, your clients are investing in a productive and focused workforce, which can enhance their company’s bottom line.
And, Life Insurance is something their employees count on through their workplace:
- 74% of those with life insurance obtain it from their workplace.1
- Yet, more than 60% have either no life insurance or less than industry recommended coverage amounts.1
With Guardian you can offer a life insurance program that helps meet your clients’ and their employees’ needs.
Through a variety of funding options for our Term Life Insurance, we’re committed to helping you build and recommend a valuable comprehensive plan.
- Guarantee issue amounts help employees take advantage of protection regardless of health history
- Portability allows employees to keep coverage if they change jobs
- LifeAssistSM option provides critical income to employees who suffer a severe or catastrophic disability while on approved waiver of premium
- Options to easily increase life insurance amounts over time without medical exams or via automatic increase (for Voluntary Term Life plans)
You can offer a complete, continuous option by recommending both our Term and Voluntary Permanent Life Insurance.
To help maximize financial security for employees, our Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance can complement your client’s Life plan by covering accidental death and injuries.
Support that can be counted on
Through the years, Guardian has consistently maintained high financial ratings from ratings agencies. As a company that’s been delivering on promises for over 155 years, our stability means we’ll be there when our customers need us most. When a life claim is filed, a tenured, dedicated life case manager handles our customers’ experience with empathy and care and facilitates fast, accurate benefits payments.
Valuable services beyond life insurance
With Guardian, the value your clients can provide their employees goes beyond just a life insurance plan with these other available services:
- Will Preparation Services - access to estate planning professionals, online planning documents and resource library (automatically included on Voluntary Term Life).
- WorkLifeMatters - employee assistance program providing guidance on personal, financial and legal matters. Plus, workplace tools for employers.
- Travel Related Insurance Protection (TRIP) - an emergency travel and medical assistance program designed especially for employees who frequently travel for business or pleasure.
- College Tuition Benefit – when your client’s employees participate in a Guardian plan, they can earn tuition rewards that can help pay for the cost of college.
Learn more about why Guardian is a smart choice for life insurance plans. We can provide any help you need in determining coverage to offer your clients.