Developed for employers with 25 to 500 employees, VoluntaryWorks is a virtual and in-person enrollment service that uses licensed benefit counselors to offer guidance to employees on all of the benefits available to them.
Employees select a session time online according to their schedule and receive one-on-one virtual or in-person guidance during the enrollment process.
- The 1:1 nature of this service makes it easier to explain benefit changes or additions to employees.
- Spanish-speaking benefits counselors are available to offer support to employees.
- This guided enrollment solution applies to all offered benefits across multiple insurance carriers*, including medical insurance.
- The service comes with a simple, relevant, and actionable omni-channel employee communications campaign to help businesses drive engagement.
- Employers are able to use VoluntaryWorks to address specific benefits that may have lower participation.
- Engagement with the service is flexible, and on the employees’ own terms.
To offer VoluntaryWorks, an employer must:
- Offer at least one Guardian voluntary benefit
- Set up three weeks prior to the enrollment period, once all information is received
- Utilize an online enrollment platform or Guardian Enrollment powered by Flock