During open enrollment, employees can sign up for their Guardian and non-Guardian benefits, including medical insurance, through one platform using their desktop or an app on their mobile device (IOS or Android).
- Multi-carrier enrollment provides a more streamlined enrollment experience.
- Self-service benefits enrollment via desktop or mobile app allows employees to choose how they’d like to enroll, based on personal preference.
- An integrated Evidence of Insurability (EOI) offers increased efficiency.3
- Option to enroll in Spanish available.
- 1:1, in-person, or virtual online enrollment through VoluntaryWorks2 provides personalized service.
- Integration of Nayya Choose 2 offers enrollment decision support.
- API integration for Guardian products allows for the seamless transfer of enrollment data.
- After the enrollment period, you have the option to work directly with Flock to address your ongoing enrollment and benefit administration needs.
You can use Guardian Enrollment powered by Flock for new and existing clients, who:
- Have between 50 and 3,000 employees.
- Offer at least two Guardian voluntary benefits.
- Have new business, add issue, or reenrollment needs.
- Submit required information at least 15 business days prior to the enrollment period.4