Stay confidently covered during preventative, routine, emergency care, and critical illness.
- Choice of (high deductible/copay) medical plans* with prescription drugs, including coverage for fertility and transgender inclusive benefits
- Dental insurance that covers cleanings, fillings, and can lower your out-of-pocket expenses for procedures
- Vision insurance to make eye care more affordable, including exams, prescription glasses, and contacts
- Health care accounts — flexible spending, health reimbursement, and health savings accounts
- Critical illness insurance that pays you directly, in cash, to help cover medical expenses beyond your primary health insurance
Protect your lifestyle and replace your income when you need it.
- From day one, all full-
- US-based full-time employees may purchase whole life insurance from Guardian, individually underwritten and owned by you, at a 20% discount that continues while you’re actively employed at Guardian and into retirement.
- Accident insurance that provides protection for you and your dependents to cover unexpected medical expenses from an accident
Prepare and plan for a confident financial future.
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match, plus an annual age/service-based Company contribution and an annual profit-sharing contribution, if applicable
- Complimentary 1:1 financial guidance with a licensed Fidelity representative
Work on a schedule that aligns with your values.
- Flexible work arrangements (part in-person/part remote)
- Unlimited paid time off for most roles, plus time off for volunteering, jury duty, voting, and bereavement
- Personal holidays for colleagues to use in recognition of religious, cultural, or civic days
- Paid parental leave and paid family and medical leave policies
Resources to provide a full support system to allow you to show up as your best self.
- Emotional well-being, mental health, and work/life resources powered by Spring Health
- Wellness programs, including fitness program and equipment reimbursement
- Child, adult, and elder back-up care support through Bright Horizons
- Adoption assistance
- College planning
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan assistance
- Commuter benefits in select metropolitan areas
Find a supportive community that you can give back to.
- Employee Resource Groups that advocate for inclusion and diversity
- J.E.D.I. certification and training programs
- Matching gifts/volunteering
No Surprises Act (NSA): This act protects you from surprise billing and balance billing when you receive emergency care or are treated by an out-of-network provider at an in-network hospital or ambulatory surgical center. Review this notice to understand your rights and protections under the NSA.
Transparency in Coverage: These links (Cigna | Centivo) lead to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts (applies to the Cigna HD and HD Plus Plans only) between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.