Modern, forward-looking dental coverage
Support the oral health of employees and their families for the long-term with these key features
Annual out-of-pocket costs for dental care can add up, especially for employees with multiple family members. That’s why we are helping employees better control these costs while establishing good habits early, supporting well-being over time, and rewarding employees for staying consistent. Plus, we help you explain how these features work in the simplest of terms—so employees are more likely to trust, choose, and use their benefits over and over.
Discover these modern, accessible dental features:
Early Smiles™: Kids are 100% covered
Full coverage of Preventive, Basic, and Major care for children ages 12 and under when they use a network provider—no waiting period, and no deductibles required. Help employees start good oral health habits with their children.
Why it’s valuable:
- Employees will appreciate that you’re not just taking care of them—you’re taking care of their children too.
- From the time that first tooth comes in, a child has access to regular dental care that positively impacts overall health and well-being.
- With a strong network that includes pediatric specialists, employees can find a participating dentist near them.
See how Early Smiles helps families save compared to a traditional plan:
|Benefit||Traditional Plan||Early Smiles 12 & under in-network||Early Smiles 12 & under out-of-network|
|Deductible||$50 per person (3 per family)||$0||$50|
|Orthodontic Services (Kids under 19)||50%||50%||50%|
Diminishing Deductible™: $0 out of pocket after the third year
Annual plan deductible lowers each year for each employee and their dependents. After year three, the deductible reaches $0, which means the employee and their dependents no longer need to meet a deductible for as long as they stay on the dental plan. Consumers ranked diminishing deductibles the number one enhancement they’d want in a dental plan.
Consumers ranked diminishing deductibles the number 1 enhancement in a dental plan*
Why it’s valuable:
- Diminishing Deductible encourages participation by rewarding employees for staying on their dental plan for at least three years
- If they’re staying loyal to their dental plan, it means they’re also staying loyal to your company
- With more savings each year, Diminishing Deductible incorporates financial wellness into your employees’ plan for maintaining oral wellness.
- Deductibles can start at either $75, $50, or $25 and go down each year
How a diminishing deductible rewards loyalty with tangible savings
Rich Lombard, a regional manager at Guardian, explains how the diminishing deductible benefit rewards consistency and loyalty.
Why Guardian Dental
Guardian recognizes the impact that dental benefits have on good overall wellness—ultimately helping more employees come to work feeling, thinking, smiling, and performing their best.
Experience that empowers
Backed by more than 50 years of experience and commitment to innovation, Guardian’s full-spectrum dental plans are designed by member feedback, so they’re better understood, used, and appreciated by our members.
Driven by the power of simple
Guardian is breaking the mold of traditional insurance plans by putting important plan information into the simplest of terms—with the goal of helping employees trust, choose, and use their benefits.
On top of modern, accessible coverage for oral care, every employer who chooses Guardian for dental benefits gets access to helpful, virtual care options and other thoughtful coverage, like an extra cleaning for employees with qualifying health conditions.
Guardian is excited to bring new dental product features across the nation as each state approves them. For more information, please reach out to your Guardian sales representative or talk to your broker.