Discover these modern, accessible dental features:
Full coverage of Preventive, Basic, and Major care for children ages 12 and under when they use a network provider—no waiting period, and no deductibles required. Help employees start good oral health habits with their children.
Why it’s valuable:
- Employees will appreciate that you’re not just taking care of them—you’re taking care of their children too.
- From the time that first tooth comes in, a child has access to regular dental care that positively impacts overall health and well-being.
- With a strong network that includes pediatric specialists, employees can find a participating dentist near them.
See how Early Smiles helps families save compared to a traditional plan:
|Benefit||Traditional Plan||Early Smiles 12 & under in-network||Early Smiles 12 & under out-of-network|
|Deductible||$50 per person (3 per family)||$0||$50|
|Orthodontic Services (Kids under 19)||50%||50%||50%|
Annual plan deductible lowers each year for each employee and their dependents. After year three, the deductible reaches $0, which means the employee and their dependents no longer need to meet a deductible for as long as they stay on the dental plan. Consumers ranked diminishing deductibles the number one enhancement they’d want in a dental plan.
Why it’s valuable:
- Diminishing Deductible encourages participation by rewarding employees for staying on their dental plan for at least three years
- If they’re staying loyal to their dental plan, it means they’re also staying loyal to your company
- With more savings each year, Diminishing Deductible incorporates financial wellness into your employees’ plan for maintaining oral wellness.
- Deductibles can start at either $75, $50, or $25 and go down each year
Guardian recognizes the impact that dental benefits have on good overall wellness—ultimately helping more employees come to work feeling, thinking, smiling, and performing their best.
Experience that empowers
Backed by more than 50 years of experience and commitment to innovation, Guardian’s full-spectrum dental plans are designed by member feedback, so they’re better understood, used, and appreciated by our members.
Driven by the power of simple
Guardian is breaking the mold of traditional insurance plans by putting important plan information into the simplest of terms—with the goal of helping employees trust, choose, and use their benefits.
On top of modern, accessible coverage for oral care, every employer who chooses Guardian for dental benefits gets access to helpful, virtual care options and other thoughtful coverage, like an extra cleaning for employees with qualifying health conditions.