Guardian is committed to providing a website that is accessible to everyone, regardless of ability, using the WCAG 2.0 guidelines. Guardian continues to assess its efforts to meet the WCAG 2.0 standards in order to improve all our users’ experience.
On our website, we try to ensure that:
- Images contain alternate text
- Pages and images are optimized to load quickly and smoothly
- Foreground and background colors provide contrast
- Content is written clearly, concisely, free of jargon and in plain English
- Pages use headings
- "Calls to action" are highlighted (with icons, a different color font, or underline)
- Symbols are logical and used in context
- Navigation and page layouts are consistent
- Pages and forms are navigable by keyboard
- Forms include submit buttons
- Cascading style sheets are used to control layout and presentation
If you have a question about website accessibility, feedback about our website or are having issues accessing content, contact us at 1-888-Guardian (482-7342) or firstname.lastname@example.org.