Ideon connects benefits administration platforms and insurance carriers through a suite of APIs that transform the speed, reliability, and efficiency of delivering health insurance and employee benefits to brokers, employers, and employees everywhere.
Ideon customers include Ben Admins, HRISs, HCMs, tech-enabled brokers, general agents, TPAs, WBEs, and SaaS quoting and enrollment solutions.
Ideon enables Benefits Administration and HR platforms to exchange data with multiple carriers using a single integration point. By leveraging Ideon for scalable carrier connectivity, partners improve their operational efficiency and data accuracy, and deliver better user experiences throughout the entire policy lifecycle.
- Key Benefits
- Power the full member journey with one API: quote and compare plans, install new groups, manage members, and complete annual renewals.
- Connect to national and regional insurance carriers in the following markets: group and individual medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and additional ancillary benefits.
- Enjoy a consistent API experience regardless of how Ideon connects to each carrier -- including API, EDI, LDex or other file-based means.
Noyo is the first universal API for employee benefits, powering seamless data exchange across the entire benefits ecosystem through a suite of carrier-agnostic, purpose-built APIs. Noyo streamlines the entire policy lifecycle, going beyond connections with enhanced capabilities that deliver trusted, secure data.
Noyo transforms the process of data exchange between benefits software and insurance carriers, removing operational work and enabling new and better experiences for consumers.
Connecting through Noyo’s APIs removes costly manual operations processes, eliminates coverage-impacting errors, and powers a new generation of flexible, embedded benefits experiences for consumers.
- Key benefits
- Noyo is the connections gateway for benefits administration, offering API access to a broad ecosystem of benefits carriers through a single integration.
- Automatic connection maintenance and upgrades allow developers to focus on building new and exciting customer experiences across the entire policy lifecycle.
- Transaction monitoring and proactive audits flag potential data concerns and help resolve them quickly, preventing coverage-impacting issues.
- Noyo's proprietary tools make activating groups, mapping data, managing transactions, and reconciling issues simpler than ever.