Our full-time Actuarial Student Program is designed to help participants attain their Fellowship designation while providing relevant and meaningful work experiences.
Program participants rotate across our various lines of business, including life insurance, workplace benefits, disability income insurance, and retirement.
Preferences for Full-Time Hires
- One actuarial exam passed
- Solid GPA
- Strong spreadsheet and database skills
- Previous internship or similar experience
- Commitment to attaining FSA
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior leadership ability