Flexibility where it matters
Your practice is built in your vision. So, you should be able to operate the way you want. Our various contract offerings, coupled with multiple registration options allow you to do just that. You can join our dually registered broker-dealer and corporate RIA, our separate standalone RIA, or choose our hybrid appointment model through our broker-dealer and standalone RIA. We have the contracts and registration options to align with your practice needs.
Support at every stage
Transition assistance and a dedicated transition team1
- We provide concierge service to handle all aspects of your transition—including a customized transition plan, tailored training, account opening, account transfer support, and more.
- You may be eligible to receive a forgivable loan and bonus opportunity to help ease the financial burden of transitioning your practice.
Succession planning and growth through acquisition support and financial assistance
- Qualified financial professionals1 can sell and transition a portion or the entirety of their securities and investment book of business to another PAS or PAA financial professional as part of a long-term succession strategy. Qualified buyers can grow their practice through acquisition with funding available through Park Avenue Securities.
The best of both worlds
- Take advantage of a powerful local brand in your community and get operations support from real people who know and prioritize you, locally and nationally.
- Be a part of your local firm culture with access to a national network that provides competitive wealth management platform, award-winning2 training and development programs, and dedicated wealth management support.