Personalized, confidential support and guidance
You and your employees will have direct access to dedicated behavioral health, financial, and legal specialists for individual support, including:
- Financial and legal guidance on a variety of topics related to COVID-19, such as the CARES Act
- Professional counseling for your employees to support emotional well-being
The COVID-19 Action Center
Our dynamic, new online resource is continually updated with relevant webinars, videos, and educational content for small businesses and employees. Topics include:
- COVID-19 pandemic preparedness and workplace safety
- Small business debt relief
- Regulatory updates, such as the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Tips for working remotely and managing a remote workforce
- Preparing for return-to-work and re-opening businesses
Comprehensive assistance for everyday life issues
Here’s a sampling of how WorkLifeMatters online resources, work-life counselors, and specialists can help your employees navigate life’s complexities.
For questions or more information, contact your Guardian Service Representative.