Show your employees that you're invested in them with comprehensive health benefits that go beyond primary medical insurance. We recommend a variety of options to cover their well-being.
- Dental insurance - Group dental coverage helps protect your employee's teeth and gives them something to smile about. We offer a variety of plans for businesses.
- Vision insurance - Preventative eye care is important for everyone, regardless if they need glasses or have perfect vision. It's worth looking into for all businesses.
- Life insurance - Show your employees that you care about their loved ones. Life insurance helps give their family financial support if the unthinkable happens to them.
- Disability insurance - Disability insurance lets your employees know you have their back when accidents happen. It doesn't just protect a portion of their paycheck, it helps protect you too.
Supplemental health benefits can help your employees pay for things their primary medical insurance won't cover. They can be affordable options to help attract and retain talent, too.
- Accident insurance - Accident protection helps cover injury-related, out-of-pocket costs that your employees might have to pay if they suffer an injury.
- Cancer insurance - Cancer can cost much more than what health or disability insurance covers. Group cancer insurance can be affordable and helps cover cancer-related costs.
- Critical illness insurance - If one of your employees gets diagnosed with a serious illness, critical illness insurance can help supplement their medical costs.
- Hospital indemnity insurance - Hospital indemnity insurance helps cover the bills an employee might receive if they need to spend time in the hospital or intensive care.
Employees not only demand extensive benefits packages, they expect services that protect more than their health. Our value-add services help employees navigate life's complex moments.
- College tuition benefit - Employees enrolled with Guardian can receive tuition rewards that help their families plan ahead to cover the rising costs of college.
- Employee assistance program - If you offer 3 or more Guardian lines of coverage, your employees are automatically eligible for our WorkLifeMatters program.
- Travel related insurance protection - Guardian's TRIP program can be a good option for companies with traveling employees, helping to protect them from any emergencies that happen on the road.
- Will preparation services - Without a living will, difficult times can get even more difficult for your employees. Our will preparation services make it easier to plan and prepare.
While you focus on successfully managing your business, we offer benefit administration services that help make managing your employee's group benefits easier.
- Absence management services - Our AbsenceWorks® service helps employers of all levels manage employee leave, reducing your administrative burden.
Speak with a Guardian representative
We can connect with you to answer any questions you have on offering Guardian's group coverage to your employees.
Already have an insurance broker?
Once you're ready to create a customized package for your business and its employees, contact your group benefits broker to get a personalized quote.