Who’s eligible to apply?
- You must meet the criteria of $26,000 or more in paid Guardian claims in 2019.
- You must be an active participant in Guardian’s PPO dental network.
- Your license must be in good standing.
- Dental Service Organizations, State Medicaid/DHMO participants, and those in rental relationships are not eligible.
- We encourage practices that need extra support during this time to apply.
I don’t know my claims history with Guardian. How do I know if I’m eligible?
If you’re unsure if your practice meets the eligibility requirements, send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Email address
You’ll receive a response within one to two business days.
How do I apply?
For more details and to apply, click here.
Is there a deadline to apply?
Applications will be accepted from April 27 through May 10, 2020.
What information will I need to provide in my application?
Have this information ready when you apply:
- Your Tax ID Number (TIN)
- Your practice information
- How you intend to use the funds
How will I be notified if I receive the claims advancement?
Guardian will email you after May 10, 2020 with a decision.
How much could I receive?
You will receive two weeks of historical claim payments based on 2019 annualized data. The funds will be considered 1099 reportable income and must be repaid.
How will I receive the funds?
You will need to be signed up for electronic funds transfer (EFT). Instructions will be provided in your approval email. You will need your bank routing number and account number for payment.
When will the funds need to be repaid?
Guidance on repayment timing and method will be provided upon notification that you have qualified for this program.
Who do I contact with questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this program.