That is why Guardian is offering the College Tuition Benefit. It is a rewards-based program offered through your employer that provides a simple and effective way for you to save for sending a child or loved one to college.
The more types of qualifying insurance products you have that include the College Tuition Benefit, the more rewards you can accumulate.
Here’s how it works:
- Members enrolled in Guardian plans with College Tuition Benefit earn 2,000 Tuition Reward Points annually, per qualifying product purchased.
- Each Tuition Reward Point equals $1 in tuition reduction.
- Guardian Dental members receive a bonus of 2,500 Tuition Reward Points after year four.
- Rewards increase each year, never expire and members keep them forever.
- Tuition Rewards can be used at over 420 participating private colleges and universities nationwide.
- Members can allocate rewards to their children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, Godchildren and stepchildren, too.