Saving for college is probably one of the most important financial goals families face today. However, students often take on overwhelming debt to achieve that goal, as the cost of a college education keeps rising year after year.
That’s why Guardian is offering the College Tuition Benefit. It’s a rewards-based program offered through your employer that provides a simple and effective way for you to save for sending a child or loved one to college.
The more types of qualifying insurance products you have that include the College Tuition Benefit, the more rewards you can accumulate.
Here’s how it works:
- Members enrolled in Guardian plans with CTB earn 2,000 Tuition Reward Points annually, per qualifying product purchased.
- Each Tuition Reward Point equals $1 in tuition reduction.
- Guardian Dental members receive a bonus of 2,500 Tuition Reward Points after year four.
- Rewards increase each year, never expire and members keep them forever.
- Tuition Rewards can be used at over 400 participating private colleges and universities nationwide.
- Members can allocate rewards to their children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews. Godchildren and stepchildren, too.