Our Technology Development Program (TECHDP) is a series of three 12-18 month rotational assignments across the Company that help you learn the industry and our business and grow your network. Designed to help you create your own career path, you’ll have ongoing training and opportunities to develop leadership skills while making meaningful contributions to our most important business initiatives. You’ll also have opportunities to give back to the communities in which we serve.
You might find yourself:
- Building and managing the platforms, tools and applications that help us provide products and services through our three business areas, Individual Markets, Commercial & Government Markets and Direct to Consumer
- Keeping our Company and our customers safe through security and risk management
- Helping our colleagues do their best work with technology operations and solutions
- And so much more!
- A Bachelor’s degree with a Science, Technology. Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) focus, obtained within the last 12 months or; currently in your final year of obtaining a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college / university; coursework to obtain degree must be completed prior to start of employment
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future
- Proven strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Exceptional software programming and/or scripting skills
- The drive to deliver on commitments and an openness to new ideas
- Strong and effective communication (both written and verbal)
- Continuously advancing self-skills and those of others