This is the third webinar in our series of complimentary webinars on the Massachusetts Paid Family & Medical Leave law. The webinar took place at 12 pm ET on November 14.
In this webinar, panelists from Guardian and ReedGroup address:
- Recap of current regulations, changes and key dates
- Employer and employee eligibility
- The exemption process and provisions
- Payroll deductions and remittance details
- Interactions with FMLA and state disability plan
- How Guardian and ReedGroup will support employers through outsourced solutions
Gene Lanzoni, Assistant Vice President (Moderator)
Group & Worksite Marketing
Jennifer Hader, Director
Disability, Absence and Paid Leave
James Venable, JD, SPHR
Vice President - Compliance
Ashlee Brennan, Esq.
Senior Compliance Counsel