We take it head on by offering a simplified, streamlined experience, so employers can easily manage multiple types of employee leave, all in one place. As the deadline approaches to opt into a private Massachusetts Paid Family & Medical Leave effective January 1, 2022, there’s no time like the present to start benefiting from a fully integrated process—we can help.
Our intuitive online portal allows for convenient claim submissions and tracking, adherence to all federal and state leave laws, and return-to-work support from an in-house leave and clinical team. Guide. Protect. Provide. It’s what Guardian does. Watch the video to learn more.
- Rest easy knowing claims are being managed accurately and efficiently – We average 99% when it comes to financial and procedural accuracy and process most new claims within a week.1
- Feel confident that every type of employee leave will comply with all federal and state regulations and that our online portal will bring all claims together for a seamless, integrated experience.
- 82% of employers struggle with leave law compliance2
- 81% of employers struggle with coordinating different types of absences2
- Look forward to an increase in productivity – 72% of employers who centralized and outsourced leave management saw improved return-to-work rates.2
- Gain full operational transparency – 4 in 5 organizations prefer a single intake portal for employees to report all absence types.2 With one platform, employers get a clear line of sight into the leave journeys of their employees to better understand employees’ needs, how to adapt, and move forward.
With half of all employers in states with paid family & medical leave laws expecting to opt out to a private plan, where available, why not consider Guardian for your MA PFML today?2