It’s not just you anymoreIt’s the two of you against the world. Together through thick and thin. It’s an exciting new life. But it also raises a lot of new questions.
• Should you have separate or joint bank accounts?
• Do you need to make out a will?
• Whose health insurance policy should you keep?
• What kind of life insurance do you need?
Building a strong foundationNow’s the time to lay the foundation for a successful financial future. This means protecting against any unforeseen pitfalls that you may encounter over the years, and investing to reach your long-term goals.
• Guardian’s wide range of mutual funds are investment vehicles that can suit a variety of investing styles and risk tolerance.
• Opening an IRA — whether as a supplement to your employer-sponsored plan or as the core of your retirement savings — is a very smart way to help ensure that you and your spouse enjoy a comfortable retirement when the time comes.
© Copyright 2005-2011, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America