The following governance documents were adopted to safeguard and maintain the integrity of Guardian's Board of Directors and its Committees and to ensure the independence of the Board of Directors from Company management.
- Company Charter
- Company By-Laws
- Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Human Resources and Governance Committee Charter
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter
- Product and Distribution Committee Charter
- Investment Committee Charter
- Definition of Director Independence
If you have any comments regarding the information on this Corporate Governance web page, please contact Faith M. Drennan, Second Vice President, Assistant Corporate Secretary and Secretary Pro Tem, Guardian, at firstname.lastname@example.org.